Most victims are chosen not for what they have done, but simply for where they happen to be.
At Talon Tactical Medicine we value teaching the life-saving skills necessary to aggressively overcome a violent attack. We will equip you with all the necessary training modules to recognize a threat with increased situational awareness and turn on your warrior mindset to win the fight and overcome the freezing sensation of fear.
2 Day CCW Class
The two-day course is an in-depth twelve-hour plus course for the beginner to advanced shooter. Scroll down for info.
Lunch is provided
CCW for Women
Talon Tactical Medicine offers a variety of courses for women only. This includes the 2 day CCW class, self defense and more!
Lunch is provided
- Laws and State Statues concerning self-defense and what legal recourse a citizen has if involved in a deadly encounter.
- The four levels or situational awareness, threat recognition, up to date statistics from FBI.
- Firearms nomenclature and operating procedures.
- Bleeding control and tourniquet usage with an Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK).
- Interaction with the police and 911.
- Gun safety and proper storage
- Simple self-defense maneuvers.
- Ballistics, how to select the right firearm and holster.
- Getting to know the minds of the attackers and who they are
- Common malfunctions
- Gun cleaning and maintenance
- Psychological aftermath of a shooting
- Expect to fire 50-100 rounds of ammunition-Targets and all training materials provided to include protective personal equipment, holsters, eye and ear protection.
- Intensive muscle memory practice with airsoft firearms to include, target ID, proper magazine exchange, sight picture and sight alignment, maneuvering drills, trigger and breathing control, basic pistol marksmanship.
- Dry firing with Airsoft blow back gas firearm systems
- Shooting fundamentals
- Several force and force scenarios and defensive tactics for mental mapping recognition.
- Personalized equipment consultation
- Drawing from the holster, drawing from concealment, barricade shooting
CCW Class Details
Participates can expect to receive complimentary finger printing day of training. TTM is not responsible for finger printing participates after the completion of the course if not finger printed at training site. All state paperwork is included and package for easy processing. At the end of the course students will receive a certificate of completion which we recommend obtaining a copy to send via mail to AZ DPS. Please do not send the original in case the original gets lost in the mail. Expect to wait 50-75 days for AZ DPS to process finger prints and application. The AZ CCW permit is currently recognized in at least 30 states as per the legal written agreement. Students will have the freedom to shoot multiple TTM firearms for free at the range for custom selection.