- This event has passed.
January 9, 2021 @ 8:00 am - January 10, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
The two-day course is an in-depth twelve-hour plus course for the beginner to advanced shooter. All firearms and protective equipment are provided to the students. TTM understands that everyone comes in at different skill levels. Our goal is to start at the lowest trained and work everyone up to the same basic level and proficiency.
- Laws and State Statues concerning self-defense and what legal recourse a citizen has if involved in a deadly encounter.
- The four levels or situational awareness, threat recognition, up to date statistics from FBI.
- Firearms nomenclature and operating procedures.
- Bleeding control and tourniquet usage with an Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK).
- Interaction with the police and 911.
- Gun safety and proper storage
- Dry firing with Airsoft blow-back gas firearm systems.
- Simple self-defense maneuvers.
- Ballistics, how to select the right firearm and holster.
- Getting to know the minds of attackers.
- Malfunctions-gun cleaning and maintenance-
- Shooting fundamentals
- Cover and concealment-basic target practice
- Psychological aftermath of a shooting
- Expect to fire 50 rounds of ammunition which can be purchased for an additional $30. Targets and all training materials provided to include protective personal equipment, holsters, eye and ear protection.
- Intensive muscle memory practice with airsoft firearms to include, target ID, proper magazine exchange, sight picture and sight alignment, maneuvering drills, trigger and breathing control, basic pistol marksmanship.
- Several force and force scenarios and defensive tactics for mental mapping recognition.
- Personalized equipment consultation
Students can expect to receive complimentary finger printing day of training. TTM is not responsible for finger printing students after the completion of the course if not finger printed at training site. All Arizona state paperwork is included and packaged for easy processing. At the end of the course the students will receive a certificate of completion which we recommend obtaining a copy to send to via mail to AZ DPS. Please do not send the original in case the original gets lost in the mailing process. Expect to wait 50-75 days for AZ DPS to process finger prints and the application. The AZ CCW permit is recognized in over 37 states as per written agreement of law.
Cost of the two day class is $175 and includes a light lunch and drinks on day #2.
The hardest thing you should ever have to do is TRAIN. Set yourself and your family up for success. Train hard, live well.
Note: If you click the authorize.net button it will indicate this is for “ladies only CCW”. Disregard that message and it is okay to use this link to pay for co-ed CCW.