- This event has passed.
CO-ED Survival and CCW Course
September 17 @ 8:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm$185.00
- Laws and State Statues concerning self-defense and some best practices if a citizen is involved in a life-threatening event.
- The five levels of situational awareness, threat recognition and up to date statistics.
- Firearms nomenclature and operating procedures.
- Bleeding control and tourniquet usage with an Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK).
- Interaction with the police and contacting 911.
- Gun safety and proper storage.
- Dry firing with Airsoft blow-back gas firearm systems.
- Simple but extremely effective self-defense maneuvers.
- Ballistics, how to select the right firearm and holster.
- Getting to know the minds of possible attackers.
- Malfunctions-gun cleaning and maintenance.
- Shooting fundamentals.
- Cover and concealment-basic target practice.
- Psychological aftermath of a shooting.
- Expect to fire 50-100 rounds of ammunition-Targets and all training materials provided to include protective personal equipment, holsters, eye and ear protection.
- Intensive muscle memory practice with airsoft firearms to include, target ID, proper magazine exchange, sight picture, sight alignment, maneuvering drills, trigger and breathing control and basic pistol marksmanship.
- Several force-on-force scenarios and defensive tactics for mental mapping recognition.
- Personalized equipment consultation.
Day #1: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Classroom training at D&H Air Conditioning
Day: #2 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM Range Training and Scenarios in the Field. Location TBD
Participates can expect to receive complimentary finger printing day of training. TTM is not responsible for finger printing participates after the completion of the course, if not fingerprinted at training site. All Arizona state paperwork is included and packaged for easy processing. At the end of the course the students will receive a certificate of completion which we recommend obtaining a copy to send to via mail to AZ DPS. Please do not send the original in case the original gets lost in the mailing process. Expect to wait 50-95 days for AZ DPS to process fingerprints and the application. The AZ CCW permit is recognized in over 37 states as per written agreement of law.
We believe training should be the hardest thing a person should ever do. Train hard/live well.