All Ladies CCW
September 7, 2019 @ 9:00 am – September 8, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
At Talon Tactical Medicine we value teaching the life-saving skills necessary to aggressively overcome a violent attack. We will equip you with all the necessary training modules to recognize a threat with increased situational awareness and turn on your warrior mindset to win the fight and overcome the freezing sensation of fear.
The two-day course is an in-depth twelve-hour plus course for the beginner to advanced shooter. All firearms and protective equipment are provided to the students. TTM understands that everyone comes in at different skill levels. Our goal is to start at the lowest trained and work everyone up to the same basic level and proficiency.
- Laws and State Statues concerning self-defense and what legal recourse a citizen has if involved in a deadly encounter.
- The four levels or situational awareness, threat recognition, up to date statistics from FBI.
- Firearms nomenclature and operating procedures.
- Bleeding control and tourniquet usage with an Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK).
- Interaction with the police and 911.
- Gun safety and proper storage
- Dry firing with Airsoft blow-back gas firearm systems.
- Simple self-defense maneuvers.
- Ballistics, how to select the right firearm and holster.
- Getting to know the minds of attackers.
- Malfunctions-gun cleaning and maintenance-
- Shooting fundamentals
- Cover and concealment-basic target practice
- Psychological aftermath of a shooting
- Expect to fire 50-100 rounds of ammunition-Targets and all training materials provided to include protective personal equipment, holsters, eye and ear protection.
- Intensive muscle memory practice with airsoft firearms to include, target ID, proper magazine exchange, sight picture and sight alignment, maneuvering drills, trigger and breathing control, basic pistol marksmanship.
- Several force and force scenarios and defensive tactics for mental mapping recognition.
- Personalized equipment consultation
- Students have the option to engage in paintball exercises to test what they have learned.
- Drawing from the holster, drawing from concealment, barricade shooting
Participates can expect to receive complimentary finger printing day of training. TTM is not responsible for finger printing participates after the completion of the course if not finger printed at training site. All Arizona state paperwork is included and packaged for easy processing. At the end of the course the students will receive a certificate of completion which we recommend obtaining a copy to send to via mail to AZ DPS. Please do not send the original in case the original gets lost in the mailing process. Expect to wait 50-75 days for AZ DPS to process finger prints and the application. The AZ CCW permit is recognized in over 30 states as per written agreement of law.
The hardest thing you should ever have to do is TRAIN. Set yourself and your family up for success. Train hard live well.